Saturday, December 13, 2008

ATHiking...the podcast

Our podcast is nearing the one year anniversary. It seems like yesterday when I got a wild hair up my nose and said, "I think a podcast dedicated to section hiking the AT would be well received". Little did I know that the response would be as good as it has been.

Producing this little podcast is a monthly exercise that has become very satisfying. I thoroughly enjoy the mechanics of it. You know, the computer stuff and equipment that it takes to put the episode to bed each month. I also enjoy hearing from listeners. The comments I get are very favorable to the program and that makes it all worth while.

The year is fast coming to an end and with it I promise to do a better job at adding content to this blog as well as sharpen the podcast to a fine cutting edge program. Actually, I'd like to see it make money. You know, sponsors, advertisements and all that stuff. On second thought, I like it just the way it is... manageable and down to earth.

If you're a listener, then many thanks. If not... www.athiking.libsyn.com or check us out on iTunes for a test drive!

More coming,

Toothless

No comments: